Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Best Day Ever!

The best day ever started out as a normal day i woke up went down to get breakfast and my mother told me that i had a choice on what i wanted to do for the day because it was July 4 and a nice to be out. so my choices were go out with my aunt to a park far from home or go to my cousins house in Romeoville Illinois so i decided to go to my cousins house because their was going to be a lot of kids my age and it would be more fun. so when we got their me and all my cousins went outside to play football. after that we went inside to eat when we finished eating everyone started dancing and playing games until when my cousin Linda said for us to go out side to watch the fireworks when we went out i sat next to my cousin Stephanie and her boyfriend Robert to see the fireworks and it was the most beautiful thing i ever saw. it was about 11'o'clock and my brother was sleeping on the couch so my cousins Linda said why don't we just sleep over so my mom said okay. when we finally went to bed it was 4 in the morning and the whole back yard was full with fireworks and paper it was a big mess. My best day ever was spent with my family and it was a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment